- The environment-friendly islands are simple, quick and safe systems to handle, both for citizens and when collected.
- Reduced visual impact. Hygienic and safe in an urban environment.
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- They stop bad smells and prevent people and animals from searching through materials.
- • Low maintenance and exclusive handling by collection service staff.
- Sanimobel stands out for its elegant and attractive designs, with a large capacity which allow for easy opening. Their perfectly ergonomic height allows the user to deposit waste effortlessly and with great ease.
- High-quality bins which are solid, robust and resistant to acts of vandalism, which prevent the possibility of theft by means of its curve which makes the bottom remain airtight when it is open and the waste fall when the door is closed.
Bin MODEL JAC-I in hot-dip galvanized steel in accordance with regulation UNE-EN-ISO 1461.
Bin MODEL JAC-II in galvanized sheet opening by means of pedal.
- Mechanical raising, collection with simple boom, double hook or kinchofer.
- Safety platform so that when waste collection is being carried out, the pit remains covered, not supposing any risk to pedestrians. Trap door to allow for service staff to work inside the pit.
- Opening depending on the type of waste.
- Riveted metal container (body in galvanized sheet and joined by means of high-resistance riveting) or continuous welding and hot-dip galvanized.
- Optional suction pipe for the extraction of rainwater.
- DIRECTIVE 2006/42