- The environment-friendly islands are simple, quick and safe systems to handle, both for citizens and when collected.
- Reduced visual impact. Hygienic and safe in an urban environment.
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- They stop bad smells and prevent people and animals from searching through materials.
- Low maintenance and exclusive handling by collection service staff.
- Sanimobel stands out for its elegant and attractive designs, with a large capacity which allow for easy opening. Their perfectly ergonomic height allows the user to deposit waste effortlessly and with great ease.
- High-quality bins which are solid, robust and resistant to acts of vandalism, which prevent the possibility of theft by means of their drum, which makes the bottom remain closed when it is open and waste fall when it is closed.
- Gravitational vacuum.
- 3 millimetres of thickness.
Bin MODEL JAC-I in hot-dip galvanized steel in accordance with regulation UNE-EN-ISO 1461.
Bin MODEL JAC-II in galvanized sheet opening by means of pedal.
- Two systems of raising:
1. Hydraulic, operation by means of quick connector which is installed in the platform.
2. Hydroelectric, by means of remote control and hydraulic centre in connected pit.
- Resistant with an extremely solid structure. Islands of 2 or 4 containers.
- Interior structure totally hot-dip galvanized in accordance with ISO-1461 resistant to corrosion.
- Finish to be completed in civil work or checker hot-dipped anti-slip galvanized sheet.
- Series suction pipe for the extraction of rainwater..
- DIRECTIVE 2006/42